Monday, July 7, 2014

...And the Results are in Part 2

As you know I finally got my MRI results in after about 3 weeks due to a backup of results at the office, and as of my last post I was getting a CT scan done that day. I did get those results back in a very timely manner, YAY! I now have the conclusive results that I have a proximal medial non-displaced fracture of my left tibia and what does this mean?! I can only use a bike for cardio so no treadmill or elliptical until I see the doctor again in 3-4 weeks. Until then it is arms, chest and back at the gym until further notice which I will keep doing under the watchful eye of my amazing trainer Christine!!! Thank you for all of support and for pushing me to my max even with my injury!!! Love it!

For all of my loyal readers please visit my new page documenting all of my goals and see when they get accomplished and how I have transformed!

No comments:

Post a Comment